GENDER BASED VIOLENCE(GBV) AND FEMALE GENITAL MUTILATION (FGM) PROJECT
Empowering marginalized women, children, youth and disabled people to access their rights, equality and justice at family and community level in Arusha Chini ward in Kilimanjaro region.
The main activities of the program are:-
- To conduct advocacy training on reducing GBV and FGM
- To facilitate formation and institutionalization youth /girls clubs in schools namely VUNJA UKIMYA CLUBS
- To conduct community Caravan basing on reduction of GBV and FGM
- Training on human rights to LGAs Religious leader and project beneficiaries
- Advocacy against harmful traditional that results in GBV and FGM